Dog Mod (1.16.5) introduces into the game 25 new dog variants, which players would encounter during their ventures around the game. While Wolves are a great companion to have around when players go on an adventure, they often lack the features that would make a benevolent and interesting friend. Of course, we value their abilities to protect us from threat and danger, we also want a friend that we can sometimes relate to. At the same time, players also want variety and diversity for their companions. Realizing such tremendous demand, Dog Mod was invented in order to satisfy those who want to have an adorable doggy in their life. At the same time, players can collect these creatures and have a wonderful farm of doggies.
- 25 Unique Dog Variants are introduced into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.