Disenchanting Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows you to easily transfer your enchantments between tools and equipment. Since the grindstone is limited to just taking away all your enchantments, you can’t transfer enchantments from items to items in Minecraft. This can be quite annoying when you need to take enchantments away from the item that you don’t want anymore. However, with this data pack, the process of disenchanting becomes super easy and it won’t cost you anything! Simply throw the enchanted item on an Anvil with a Book and Quill and your item will be disenchanted. All the enchantments on that item will be transferred to a book so that you and use it on something else. Have fun!
- To disenchant your items, throw the enchanted item and a Book and Quill on an Anvil.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Disenchanting Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1