Dimensional Painting Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game three different new paintings, each of them describes a respective dimension, The Overworld, The Nether and The End. While these paintings are extraordinary beautiful, it is not their only functionality. Once players click onto these arts, they will be sent to the destination described on the art. This is solely to facilitate the ability to commute between realms without having to build a bulky portal. However, beware as these painting-travels are one-way, therefore players would need to bring along their overworld painting if they want to go back.
- Paintings that can be utilzied to travel between realms are added.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Dimensional Painting Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1