Depixel Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is an absolute art piece to look at. It elevates the default textures into another level, redefining the definition of the word beautiful, by making the world of Minecraft smoother but not altering the core art that much or in any significant way. It also has had a lot of their noise eliminated, the colours are more vigorous and deemed better than vanilla Minecraft. The author is praised for such effort in making all these high-detailed textures with high accuracy and great efficiency. It’s truly a joy to eventually see something so fresh-out and making it into the game for all players to enjoy.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Depixel Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2