Dehydration Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces into the game a novelty survival aspect, which is both challenging and exciting. Hunger has invariably been the epitome for surviving in Minecraft, as once the Hunger bar goes down, your character will commence taking damage and the only way to deter your death is through consuming edibles. With Dehydration, you’ll have to worry about another survival bar, the Thirst Bar. However, Water from the River and your Bucket won’t be adequate to satisfy your thirst. Players will need boiled water made from the campfire and the new item. Furthermore, players can store water in the flaskes to keep them consumable later on.
- A New Surviving Aspect was implemented.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Dehydration Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1