DefaultSettings Mod 1.15.1/1.14.Four gives the power to create and utilizing modpacks which ship customized settings, entries within the server record and even customized keybindings with out having them overwriting your native settings each time the modpack updates.
The right way to use:
To open the DS graphical interface, simply press F7 + G both within the recreation’s mods record or anytime when taking part in in a world. It’s additionally attainable to entry the GUI by using Forge’s Mods record and the “Config” button of DefaultSettings (1.7.10+).
Directions for Modpack Creators:
- Step one of integrating DefaultSettings into your modpack is to initially save the info you wish to ship together with your pack.
- That’s completed by both utilizing “/defaultsettings save” as a command or clicking on the save buttons in our GUI (learn beneath open it). After that you simply’ll be rewarded with some information within the mod’s config folder (e.g.: .minecraft/mods/defaultsettings).
- Because it it’s actually essential to maintain the folder development, possibly resolve to work with all the “defaultsettings” config folder by now.
- Then copy the “defaultsettings” folder into your modpack’s config folder, however don’t copy all the opposite config information! These ought to stay in your set up.
- Now you’re able to ship sure information inside your modpack as defaults.
The right way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.
DefaultSettings Mod 1.15.1/1.14.Four Obtain Hyperlinks
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.11.0, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.0, 1.8.9, 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1