Default-Style Winter Resource Pack 1.18/1.17.1 for Minecraft transforms the world completely into a winter-themed realm. While Minecraft has snow biomes for those who enjoy building a base in this hazardous weather, as well as honor the Christmas spirit. However, sometimes, these biomes are not even comparable to real-life snowy weather. Aware of this particular interest of many players, Default-STyle Winter set out to create impeccable cold weather while maintaining the majority of the texture in its orthodox form. This practice has helped new players to get used to the game while still being able to utilize such a unique Pack to make their game more interesting.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Default-Style Winter Resource Pack 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18/1.17.1