DeadBody Data Pack (1.18.2) introduces a new mechanic that punishes you hard for dying. This data pack makes dying even scarier by adding in a new feature that summons your skeleton where you die. The Skeleton has your name and it can pick up any equipment or weapon. It can be really hard to retrieve your items back when a fully geared skeleton is protecting them. You better think twice before putting yourself in danger, because you might just never get your items back.
- Summons a hostile skeleton where you die.
- Type [/trigger DeadBody.Help] for helpful information.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.