Daythumper Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a 16×16 cute and colorful Texture Pack. It’s mostly inspired by PastelPlumb, but all textures are self-made and reworked. The Pack itself is lovely by using a bright color palette. Combining the factors from the cartoony and simplistic theme, making Daythumper extraordinarily active and might as well be a little childish. It’s also very low-specs friendly as it only uses 16x Resolution as its basic set up.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Daythumper Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2