Day Counter Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 displays the number of days that have passed since you play Minecraft. Time can fly by when you are enjoying something; this is especially true when playing Minecraft. You often spend hours grinding without noticing how much time has passed. If you ever wonder about what day it is in your Minecraft world, then this data pack is for you. This data pack will show you the in-game of your world every morning!
- Display the current day in your Minecraft world.
- Customizable by using this command [/trigger day_menu].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Day Counter Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1, 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1