Data Attributes Mod (1.18.1, 1.17.1) overhauls the entity attributes system and exposes it with datapacks. By itself, this mod does nothing. It simply allows entity attributes to be customised/added using datapacks.
- Overhaul Minecraft’s entity attribute system to be more dynamic and to include follow on attributes (something found in many other games)
- Expose entity attributes to a datapack system – allowing servers/pack makers to customise every aspect of the entity attribute system.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Data Attributes Mod (1.18.1, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1