Dark Survival Map 1.18.1 is a survival map created by Nordic Studios. Normally, the End is a different dimension and the last biome to explore in Minecraft with great challenges for players. However, what if the End turned into the overworld? What if the entire world was dark to start with and filled with Endermen in the first place? That’s exactly how Dark Survival works! In this map, players will have to find a way to survive the End dimension with grass, trees, natural resources, water, and animals while watching out for Enderman… Download this map from the link below and put your survival skills to the test!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Dark Survival Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1