Dandelion X Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraf is a successor to its precursor, Dandelion 1.0. Known to be the cream of the crop when it comes to 16x Resolution. The Pack accommodates bizarre, unique yet quite organic textures as they are the imperative catalysts when it comes to the determination of a Pack success. Compared to the original version of Minecraft, Dandelion X is a disparate entity. The rationale, therefore making the Pack distinguishable for even the fledgeling players. Asides from all its trailblazing aspects, the Pack is also compatiable with a plethora of prevalent Mods such as “Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, RFTools, IndustrialCraft 2, JEI and addons, Ironchest, Babbles, Trashslot”.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Dandelion X Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.17.1
for Minecraft 1.18.1