Dandelion Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is one of the best 16x resolution Pack out there currently. It offers strange, organic but beautiful looking textures. You will probably be amazed by the way it looks. It’s a quality pack with a stunning design and well-detailed. It has been updated recently to be compatiable with many mods avaiable such as “Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, RFTools, IndustrialCraft 2, JEI and addons, Ironchest, Babbles, Trashslot” and many more to come.
Ancient Temple sure does fit the theme of Dandelion.
Just take a peek at how pretty the jungle has become using Dandelion.
A Simple view has been entranced through Dandelion to look stunning.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Dandelion Resource Pack [With Mods] 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.5
for Minecraft 1.4
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2 [Compatible with Mods]