Damage Indicators Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 adds an RPG feel to Minecraft by displaying the health of any mob that is nearby or that you are currently attacking. The mod has many configuration options and will even work on some Minecraft servers displaying player health.
This mod allows you to track the health of your enemies. You can also see exactly what effects are on mobs. This can be extremely useful with any type of mods that add new mobs!
- Mob Health.
- Mob Potions Effects.
- Mob Small Picture.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Damage Indicators Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.12.2