Damage Indicator Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 displays the damages that you dealt to monsters. This is a handy data pack as it can help you visualize how much damages you are dealing. Usually, in Vanilla Minecraft, there’s no way to know precisely your damage range. Some people might find this annoying. If you are one of them, then this data pack is for you! Damage Indicator also adds a new enchantment that can help you see how much health a mob has left.
- Simple damage indicator.
- New enchantment Soul View that helps you see how much health a mob has.
- To get Soul View, throw a helmet and 2 Ender Eyes into a Cauldron with water.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Damage Indicator Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1