dainxt’s Dungeons Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 goes with a traditional method to make the game more interesting and entertaining for the average players instead of having a full-blown custom and revolutionary idea to get people attention. Nevertheless, dainxt’s version of Dungeons has won the heart of many players due to its attention to details when it comes to location designs and boss modeling. To further explain, the bosses in dainxt’s Dungeons do feel intimidate and deadly albeit a lil bit goofy from time to time. There are roughly five different dungeons, which are all different and have their own aesthetic. Multiple adventures will be presented to players once they install the Mod, so get out there and conquer the mysterious Lab, the innocent looking Desert House, the threatening Castle and the “probably no kraken here Ghost Ship”.
- Five new and unique dungeons were added with special bosses.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
dainxt’s Dungeons Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5