Daily Quests Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.18.1) introduces a new questing system into Minecraft. This data pack makes it so that every time a new day comes, you will get a new daily task to complete. These tasks can vary from placing blocks, breaking blocks, killing mobs, etc. They are simple at the start but as you progress (going into the Nether, killing Ender Dragon), they will be more difficult. Completing these tasks will grant you experience. You can only have up to 3 maximum quests at the same time. To check your current quests, you can type [/trigger checkquests].
- Simple questing system.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.