Cuttable Wood Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces new recipes for the Stonecutter block. The Stonecutter block is usually used to craft stone-related blocks, and it is helpful as it can craft smaller and more precise quantities. However, as the name suggests, this block feature is only for any block that is considered “stone.” This data pack changes that and allows the Stonecutter to work on all wood-type blocks as well. For example, you can quickly craft a chest by placing a plank or a log into the Stonecutter. Crafting any wooden blocks is now much more straightforward and doesn’t require you to have a Crafting Table! Have fun!
- Stonecutter now has recipes for wooden blocks.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Cuttable Wood Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5