Custom Totems Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces new and craftable Totems of Undying to Minecraft. Totem of Undying is a rare end-game item that everybody needs. Bringing at least one Totem of Undying with you is essential because it can save you from your fatal mistakes. Obtaining a Totem isn’t easy, it is a luxury that not everyone can afford. However, with this data pack, you are now able to craft Totem of Undying using various materials. Your Totems will also have different colors depending on the materials that you used as well. Have fun!
- Craftable Totem of Undying with multiple variants.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Custom Totems Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1