Custom Swords Data Pack 1.17.1 adds a plethora of new swords into the game. If you ever find the weapons in Vanilla Minecraft a bit boring then this pack is for you! No longer are the boring Diamond and Netherite Swords, you will now be able to craft extremely powerful sword that also look cool. These swords each have their owns look as well as their owns special ability. Some are very OP and can wipe out a wave of enemies with no problem at all!
- Adds new and powerful swords.
- To use the sword’s special ability, press “Q”.
- Use the command 「/function sword:book」to get the recipe book.
- Throw the items on the ground to combine them.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Custom Swords Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1