Custom Shovel Data Pack is a data pack that adds a few special Shovels into the game. These shovels have the ability to place down a custom structure when used.
Adds a few special custom shovels that can build custom structure.
- Barn Shovel. Crafted with 2 sticks and 1 wheat.
- Castle Shovel. Crafted with 2 sticks and 1 diamond.
- Portal Shovel. Crafted with 2 sticks and 1 Eye of Ender.
To build the custom structure, you need to break a block with the shovel. The structure will then be built near you,
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.