Custom FoV Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows players to customize the various field of view settings through the configuration file. This mod is client-side only, so it is not required on the server-side to function. The current settings allow configuration for flying, aiming, underwater, and speed-related field of view changes. The speed-related field of view changes can further be broken down into sprinting and potion effect-related changes.
Disables any and all vanilla field of view changes resulting from flying, aiming, or speed.
Each of Flying, Aiming, Underwater, and Speed (Sprinting/Effects):
- Modifier – A decimal number to multiply by the original FoV modifier, used to soften or strengthen FoV changes
- Max Value – A decimal number that indicates the maximum FoV value allowed for the FoV modifier.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Custom FoV Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1