Custom Crafter Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a few new and better recipes into the game. It is a fairly simple data pack but can be very convenient. With Custom Crafter, you can craft normally uncraftable items like Name Tag or Saddle. To do so, you will need to get the “Work Table” first by dropping 1 Iron Ingot and 1 Barrel on the ground. In the Work Table, you can craft using the new recipes as well as see all of all them.
- Crafting recipes for Name Tag, Saddle and more.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Custom Crafter Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1