Custom Armor Setz Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.18.1) introduces new armors, tools, and equipment for the player. After installing this data pack, you can now use Obsidian and Emerald to craft brand-new accessories. Tools crafted from Obsidian and Emerald are high-level and they can be compared against Diamond or even Netherite. However, the best thing about Obsidian and Emerald is their armor. When you wear a full set of Obsidian or Emerald armor, you will gain additional effects on top of the protection. Obsidian armor is great for combat while Emerald armor is great for trading with Villagers. Have fun!
- New equipment made from Obsidian and Emerald.
- Wearing a full set of Obsidian or Emerald armor will grant you bonus effects.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.