Cursor Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 will change your in-game cursor when game reload. To change your cursor add a resource pack with your cursor in a PNG format in assets/minecraft/textures/gui/ (can be changed with the config “cursorLocation”) and add in config the hotspot location
The Cursors Config Menu (1.2) (mods/Custom Cursor Mod/Config/…)
You can edit by clicking on the buttons every cursor:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cursor Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1