Crying Ghasts Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 is a minimalistic mod which makes ghasts drop their tears periodically when a player is close, giving the ability to farm them sustainably. (This mod is part of The Vanilla Experience.)
- maxDistanceToGhastBlocks (default = 32, min 1, max 256): The maximum distance in blocks the player can be away from the ghasts in order for them to start dropping tears periodically.
- ghastTearDelayTicks (default = 1200, min 1, max 72000): The delay in between ghasts dropping a tear in ticks (1 second = 20 ticks).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Crying Ghasts Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18