Croptosis Mod 1.17 introduces into the game new catalysts to speed up the growth of plants and vegetables. Granted, there is already an orthodox ingredient to make plants grow faster, which is the bone meal. Players right-clicking on any plants with a bone meal will instantly make it grow. However, not many players have the luxury of producing a massive amount of bone meal to make using it worthwhile. With Croptosis, alternative options to augment the growth’s speed will be implemented.
- Water Cans can be sprayed for the surrounding plants to grow.
- Minerals, Zombie Flesh and Meat can help plants grow.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Croptosis Mod 1.17 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17