Crops Love Rain Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game a new feature, which the crops’ growth speed will be fastened once they make contact with rain. Realistically, rain and water are crucial to a plant’s growth as they need water to survive. In the world of Minecraft, however, the crops all grow at the same speed regardless of the weather. With the features integrated through Crops Love Rain, anytime it rains, players will feel rather good as they know their crops will now grow much faster than before, and they won’t fall into a food shortage for the upcoming winters. Not only this Mod makes players’ gameplay more enjoyable, but it also adds a layer of realism into the game.
- Crops now grows faster in the rain.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Crops Love Rain Mod 1.18.1Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1