CropBooster Data Pack 1.17.1 gives you an ability to boost crop growth. CropBooster will turn Composter into a more useful block. This pack gives Composter a new feature that can help you grow your crops faster. In order to activate it, simply throw a Bone Block in Composter, this Composter will now turn into a Crop Booster. Crop Booster will accelerate the growth of nearby crops.
- Turn the Composter into a Crop Booster.
- You can supply the Crop Booster with seed to make it work faster.
- Crop Booster can be stacked together.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
CropBooster Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1