Crimson Warfare Mod 1.12.2 is a small addon for ThaumCraft as it continues the story of the Crimson Cult into the deep Eldritch Biomes. During players’ initial expeditions, many are aware of how dangerous the Eldritch location is. However, there are 2 unique bosses and a special structure that can only be spawned once players install Crimson Warfare. It is evident that the Eldritch has some of the most dangerous creatures roaming around, but what if the true horror is yet to reveal itself and stays behind a curtain, waiting for players to let their guards down before launching their first attack. As players defeat these new bosses, they will be rewarded with a unique and rare weapon but we won’t be revealing it here and waiting for players to earn it themselves.
- Two new bosses and a new structure in the Eldritch region.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Crimson Warfare Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2