Crimson Chickens Mod 1.17.1 does not implement a fire chicken running around into your world, that sounds absolutely bizarre and unlogical, what this Mod does is introducing a nesting system, in which players can craft a nest and place their favourite chicken companion onto it to prevent them from running around and making a mess. Utilizing this nesting system, chicken farming will be facilitated, thus making players feel at peace as they no longer have to chase these chickens around the base. Furthermore, a few new types of chickens also got implemented, allowing players to breed different kinds of chickens to harvest unique sized eggs.
- A Nesting System for Chicken was introduced.
- New Breeds of Chickens added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Crimson Chickens Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1