Creeper Overhaul Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game many different variants of Creeper which change as players move to different biomes. Creeper has always been an infamous entity in the game as it has destroyed multiple different buildings throughout the game, however, players are tired of their green-ish and scary appearance. With Creeper Overhaul, players will get to witness many unique creepers from all around the world, from the Mushroom Creeper to the Snow Biomes based Creeper. These destroyers won’t be as scary as it seemed before due to how adorable they are, yet their destructive power remains the same.
- Multiple Creeper Variants are added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Creeper Overhaul Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Fabric version: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2