Creeper Firework Mod 1.18.1 disables the Creepers’ destructivity and relegates it down to regular firework in order for players to enjoy. As the game progresses and players manages to build for themselves a sustainable base, it would be quite devastating to see it gets eradicated by a single Creeper as players couldn’t watch their bases all the time. With Creeper Firework, the destruction aspect of a Creeper will be removed, instead, they will shoot out firework upon blowing up. At the same time, Charged Creepers can even produce a more impressive firework shows than the regular version of themselves. From now on, players won’t have to worry about their bases blowing up randomly.
- Creepers now shoot out beautiful firework effects upon defeat.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Creeper Firework Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1