Creatures of the Snow Mod 1.18.1 introduces into the game multiple creatures that often inhabit the cold continents in real-life. As new players commute through the snow biomes, they often wonder why there are so few unique creatures. With these new additions, players would encounter adorable seals, families of penguins, and a very big sea creature, the belugas. While these animals don’t change or revamp the comprehensive nature of the gameplay, they would certainly make the entire experience better as players are immersed whenever they travel the snow and the ice biomes. At the same time, players can also capture these mobs.
- Three new snow biomes creatures are added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Creatures of the Snow Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1