Crawling Data Pack 1.17.1 allows the player to go into the crawling mode without using additional blocks or pistons. Usually, the player’s head needs to be squashed down by a block to enter the crawling state because this is a mechanic that prevents the player from suffocating. However, this mechanic is also handy outside of its original use because you can go through a one-block gap with it. With this data pack, you can freely enter the crawling state anytime that you want. Have fun!
- You can freely enter the crawling mode.
- To do so, look down and press shift.
- To exit the crawling mode, you can look up or jump.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Crawling Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1