Couplings Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 allows for adjacent doors, fence gates, and trapdoors to be used when interacting with an initial one. As such, this mod allows you to have double doors, a vertical pillar of gates that open together, and a large trapdoor contraption that opens as a single unit. Examples of these practical usages can be seen below. Additionally, this mod allows Redstone to toggle the opened state of double doors simply by powering only one of the doors. Any signal above 7 (50%) will power both doors, whereas anything less will only power the directly powered door. Redstone support may be added for gates and trapdoors in the future.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Couplings Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5