Countries of the World Map (1.18.1) is an educational map designed by 360Studios. Minecraft can teach you a lot of things, from building, crafting, surviving to other necessary skills. This special map is here to inform you of geographical knowledge about countries around the world! The map features a knowledge zone and a game zone with some beautiful cultural builds. It has 195 sovereign states and 3 fun Minigames, and the most accurate flag that Minecraft can generate. Download this map from the links below and learn the basic facts about the world!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!