Corpse Saver Data Pack 1.17.1 is a simple cosmetic data pack. Normally, when something die, it will disappear. However, with this data pack, their corpse will remain on the ground for a period of time. You can customize the timer by using command. This is lightweight data pack so it is recommeded that you use this with other data packs for the best experience.
- Corpses will remain on the ground.
- This command [/trigger c.set_time set -1200] will make corpses remain for 1 minute.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Corpse Saver Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1