The corpse will appear at the player’s location upon death. Your player’s skin will be applied to the corpse. It contains all the items you had when you died. It can hold an infinite amount of items.
You can access the items by right-clicking the corpse.
When you take out all the items, the corpse will disappear. The corpse can’t fall into the void or burn in lava.
After 1 hour, the corpse will turn into a skeleton, indicating that it existed for a longer time. This won’t change the functionality of the corpse.
You can view all your past deaths by pressing the ‘U’ key. You can retrieve lost items if you are in creative mode.
Viewing the Death History of other Players
By typing /deathhistory as an operator, you can view the death history of another player.
Recovering Lost Items
You can retrieve lost items by pressing the “Items” button in the death history GUI. Note that you can only take out items if you are in creative mode.
Teleporting to the Death Location
By clicking on the “Location” area in the death history GUI, the command to teleport you to the death location will be displayed in chat. It includes the coordinates and the dimension.
Only the owner of the corpse can access the inventory (Config option)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Corpse Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5