CoroCraft Resurrection Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft is finally getting a modern-treatment after seven years of laying low, and its author does it. It’s known to be a prevalent RPG Fantasy themed resource pack back in the day, taking inspiration straight from Dungeons & Dragons specifically to create an epic dungeon-crawl Minecraft experience. The color scheme is dark, thus creating such an immersive atmosphere which will satisfy most D&D fans. Over the years the Pack has been slowly working on. However, the author would like to bring it to a point where it is updated to the newest version of Minecraft which is 1.14 – and can be enjoyed by the public once again. It’s very detailed yet only come with a very standard resolution of 16x, so there’s definitely won’t be any issues trying to run the Pack on your PC.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
CoroCraft Resurrection Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2