Corn Delight Mod (1.18.1) adds into the game foods and edibles which are related to a wild crop, the Corn. In real life, corn has always been known to be one of the most essential food sources as there are many types of foods that can be cooked utilizing the corns. Using corns, players can cook Taco, Tortilla, Stuffing and Cornbread. From now on, players will have a new diversity on foods that they don’t know that they needed before. Once these corns are gathered, players can feed the entire village with how much delicious meals they can cook. What is important is that players would have the ability to plant corns around their bases in order to easily access this crucial source of food.
- Foods and Edibles which can be cooked using corns are added.
- Players can plant corns.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.