Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.18/1.17.1 is simply a sawmill for wooden recipes similar to the StoneCutter, with support for Biomes O’ Plenty & The Midnight.
- Provides a sawmill acting like a stonecutter but for wooden planks/logs.
- The sawmill exists in 6 models (one for each vanilla variant of planks) and will adapt itself to your resource pack. (Actually, it also provides support for Biomes O’ Plenty & The Midnight for all the recipes.)
- Villages can also contain this sawmill.
- Variants for Biome O’Plenty of the sawmill.
- You can custom category in Jei to display the woodcutter recipes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2/1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18