Corail Pillar Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (New Style of Pillars) adds 2 kinds of rounded pillar-shaped and extensible blocks that perfectly fit vanilla textures (or your texture pack) using mainly rock and wood blocks (and some fancy in bonus).
This mod is lightweight, doesn’t use TileEntity and contains 126 kinds of Pillar: stone, granite, diorite, andesite, cobblestone, sandstone, brick, stonebrick, purpur, iron, gold, bone,… (including their variants) and support Chisel Mod (in release 3.0.0+ & MC1.10+).
Pillar with Chroma Hills
Pillar with low Vanilla Textures
Full block pillar
More rounded pillar
Corail Pillar – Glimmars Steampunk
Torch on pillar
Cave Crystal from Quark
Redstone pillar power
Chisel Mod Pillars
Chisel Variant Pillars
Torch on pillar
Vanilla buttons on pillar
The thin pillar recipe is a vertical line of 3 blocks, in the middle of the crafting box (it’s a shaped recipe)
The full pillar recipe is a shapeless recipe of 2 thin pillars
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Corail Pillar Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1