Continuity Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a Fabric mod built around modern APIs to allow for the most efficient connected textures experience possible. It is designed to provide full Optifine parity for all resource packs that use the Optifine/MCPatcher CTM format.
Continuity depends on the Fabric API and is client-side only. With the mod come two built-in resource packs, one provides default connected textures, similar to Optifine, and the other provides a fix for glass pane culling. Continuity will not work without the Indium mod if Sodium mod is installed.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.