Consistency+ Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces into the game thousands of building blocks, yet, these additional blocks are not unfamiliar to players their designs are drawn from the original vanilla Minecraft blocks but in a different style. Players can technically call these new blocks a variant. From now on, players can create any blocks with crack, polished, and chiseled features without having to use only Stone and Sand Block. Such a feature would facilitate the building aspect of the game as they are no longer have to cater to a certain block in order to finish the big picture anymore. From now on, players can let their imaginations run wild to create more wonders as nothing is really impossible with Consistency. At the same time, the recipes for these blocks will be “consistent” in order for players to easily acquire them.
- Players can craft any blocks with vanilla features.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.