Confounding Obelisk Map 1.17.1 is a maze map designed by Deuxiemecarlin. Welcome to the world’s tallest Minecraft maze that has ever been created! Indeed, this town of maze is 50 floors tall and over 800 blocks in height, which will take players hours and hours of playtime to finish if they are determined enough. Although, why would anyone attempt to finish this cruel challenge? The answer is the Super Secret Mystery Prize! The prize will be given to the first 10 ten players who legitimately beat the map without cheating. Do you want to challenge yourself with this map? Download this map from the links below and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Confounding Obelisk Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1