Computery Stuff: Remaster Map (1.18.1) is a puzzle map created by TheblueMan003. This remastered version of Computery Stuff Map will teach you about circuit logic and sequential logic! In this map, your goal will be to light up a Bluestone lamp by clicking on different buttons. The map features 50 levels of the Computery Stuff challenge with the first stages being used to explain the rule and functions of each gate. The information section below will show you the facts about different features of the game, make sure to read it before playing the game!
- The AND Gate: It outputs ON when its left AND right side are ON.
- The NOT Gate: It inverses the power it receives.
- The OR Gate: It outputs ON when its left OR right side is ON.
- The XOR Gate: It outputs ON when it receives only one ON signal.
- The Multiplexer: If the bottom side is OFF, it will copy and output the LEFT signal. If the bottom side is ON, it will copy and output the RIGHT signal.
- The D-Flip-Flip: When the side with the arrow goes from OFF to ON, It will copy and output the signal from the other side. The output will not change until the side with the arrow goes from OFF to ON.
- The D-Latch: When the side with the E is ON, it will copy and output the signal of the other side. The output will remain the same if the E side is OFF.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!