Comforts Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds sleeping bags and hammocks to Minecraft. These items can be used just like beds except they do not set a player’s spawn point on use, safely preserving a player’s spawn point at their home base. Just like beds, they also come in 16 different colors! The difference is that sleeping bags can be stacked and are more convenient to use on adventures and hammocks can only be used during the daytime instead of at night.
- Sleeping Bags: Sleeping bags are blocks that act almost just like vanilla Minecraft beds. You can place them down and right click them at night to go to sleep, waking up at daytime. The only difference is that sleeping bag items are stackable in the inventory, up to 64, and using sleeping bags will not set a new spawn point. The next time you die, you will respawn back at the last bed you slept in (or the world spawn point) like normal.
- Hammocks: Hammocks are simple multi-block structures that act similarly to vanilla Minecraft beds except that they are strictly for napping during the daytime.
- Rope and Nail: Rope and Nail is an item set that is strictly used for building hammocks. They serve no other purpose. Rope and Nail can only be placed on any type of wood log block.
All Sleeping Bag Models
All Sleeping Bag Items
All Hammock Cloth Items
All Hammock Models
The recipe for sleeping bags is simply three pieces of matching color wool in a straight line.
You can also dye a regular White Sleeping Bag into any of the other colors!
The recipe is strings in the top left, top, left, and bottom right slots, and one iron ingot in the center.
The recipe for the hammock cloth is simply a piece of colored wool in the center, sticks to the top and bottom, and the rest of the slots are strings.
You can also dye a regular White Hammock Cloth into any of the other colors!
How to use:
Building a Hammock
In order to build a hammock, you need a piece of hammock cloth. The recipe for one is illustrated above. You will also need two sets of Rope and Nail. Now, you need to find two wood log blocks that are exactly four blocks apart. They must be wood log blocks, no other blocks will work (but any type of wood log block should work).
Once you’ve found a suitable location, place the two sets of Rope and Nail on the logs so that they’re facing each other.
Now grab your hammock cloth and right click either one of the Rope and Nail.
You’re ready to take some quality naps even when it’s bright and sunny outside.
- Auto Pick-Up Sleeping Bag – Set to true to automatically attempt to pick up the sleeping bag after sleeping
- Auto Use Sleeping Bag – Set to true to automatically attempt to use the sleeping bag when right clicking it in hand. You can still place it down like normal by sneaking.
- Well Rested – Set to true to enable a feature that prevents players from sleeping again after a configurable amount of time after sleeping
- Sleepy Factor – When Well Rested is true, determines how long players must wait after sleeping before sleeping again (larger numbers = can sleep sooner)
- Insulated Sleeping Bags – Tough as Nails Compatibility Feature – Set to true to warm players up after sleeping in sleeping bags (amount of warmth provided depends on how long they sleep)
Fabric Mod Loader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Comforts Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1