Click Machine Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a standalone auto-clicker. It supports 9 configurable speeds, each with their own configurable rf/t cost. There is also the option to hold on the item, sneak, and left click. It can click both blocks and entities. More specifically, the auto clicker simulates the click if a player were at the direct center of the block, facing in the direction it is facing, with the default reach distance (5). If it fails to find something to click, it will search blocks for non-air blocks in front of it, and click that.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Click Machine Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1